Terms of Service
Welcome to Takumi. Takumi have tried to make the terms simple to understand as useful and fair as possible. We want terms that you can comply with. Have a great shopping experience, but please follow our house rules.
Accepting our Terms
To use our service, you must agree to these terms of service and become a
member. If you refuse our terms of service, you will not be able to use any of our services.
These terms of service apply to all members and users, and must be strictly adhered to after your registration.
Your personal information is handled in accordance with our privacy
Definitions and change notification
By using the “Takumim.com” website Takumi and all subdomains, you
agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (Terms of service).
Takumi may change these terms at any time by posting changes online.
Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Takumi. Your continued use of Takumim.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as amended.
You need to create an account with Takumi to use our services.
- You must be 18 or older to use our services.If you are a minor
in your country, even though you’re older than 18,you may only
use our services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who manages your account.
- Information you provide must be accurate.
- We may ask you to submit additional information before accepting
your registration.Members are responsible for submitting the specified information to us promptly.
- We may refuse to accept your registration if we find it is inappropriate or incomplete. Inappropriate behavior from members may also result in consent to use the site being withdrawn.
The following may result in your registration being refused or your access to the site being denied:
- a. If your membership has been suspended due to a violation of our Terms of Service, or you have been denied the use of our services in the past.
- b. If you use false information or incomplete information on your registration.
- c. If you are a member of a violent organization,or a group that promotes ethnic or racial hatred or antisocial behavior.
- d. If you refuse to give us required information.
You must not use Takumi for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not threaten, intimidate, harass, or otherwise abuse any other Takumi members.
- You must not send any unwanted communication, such as spam, to other members.
- It is your responsibility to keep your password secure.
- You must not transmit or seek to transmit any viruses or any code that seeks to alter the behavior of our site or that is in any way destructive.
Takumi will not be liable for any of the following under any circumstances.
- loss of data
- loss of opportunity
- loss suffered by third parties
- any indirect or consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use of our services.
- damage to items caused by third parties.
You must pay for any items purchased by you. Only you are liable for paying the seller if you commit to buy an item. It is very important to read and understand the policies of the individual shops before you make